Looking for a dental career in Kanata? Join the Kanata Lakes Dental Centre team.
Current Open Positions
At Kanata Lakes Dental Centre, we aim to provide individuals with a comfortable and relaxing environment where we strive to exceed your expectations through professional results and our friendly staff. Our skilled dental team is fully committed to our patients’ oral health and will work directly with our patients to ensure all dental needs are met.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.5 stars on Google reviews is evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our practice is conveniently located at 499 Terry Fox Drive in Kanata.
4 - 5 days per week
1 evening per week required
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Health and dental benefits provided
-Uniform allowance provided
• Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
• Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
• Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
• Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
• Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
• Minimum 1 year of administration experience
• Clinical background and experience with dental software programs considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Kanata community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Kanata Lakes Dental Centre?
Kanata Lakes Dental Centre is proud to be an active member of the Kanata community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.